Five under £5 July.
Five under £5 is a cute little linky hosted by the lovely Julia at Rainbeaubelle to showcase our favourite bargain products this month. Everyone loves a bargain, so I've admired these posts from afar for a few months before finally getting organised enough to do my own!
1. Sunglasses. I've had my eye on a pair of cat eye sunglasses for a while but my collection is someone insane so I've put it off. I usually only buy my sunglasses from Primark, where you can't go wrong for £1/2 particularly when there are small children concerned, but recently I've been branching out a little. Basically going shopping with the littles is one of my least favourite things to do, so unless Primarni starts a delivery service I'll be forced to look elsewhere. I found this pair while browsing the New Look sale, available here for £4.49.
2. Tweezers. While browsing the New Look website I happened upon these tweezers at the bargain price of £1.99. I have been neglecting my poor eyebrows recently so this was a good excuse to buy a new pair.
3. Eyebrow pencil. Another find from New Look (I didn't do this on purpose, I promise!) this eyebrow pencil was also £1.99, comes in light and dark brown. I have been using a shadow for my eyebrows but I think it looks a bit dark, particularly in the summer, so I've been looking for an alternative. This pencil is soft and creamy, it applies easily and defines my brows without being too dark. I believe it is a twist up pencil too, which is always a winner for me!
4. Mojito. Cans of mojito for only £1 each at Tesco! Honestly, I haven't even tried this yet but I am yet to meet a mojito I don't like. I stocked up a few for me and Mama on hot summer evenings.
5. Hairbands. I included these in my H&M Sale Picks post, I believe they are supposed to be anti-snag hairbands which is brilliant for me because my hair does not need another excuse to fall out. I'm surprised I'm not bald already! These are great for a quick ponytail or top knot, and only £1.99 for 5!
Julia hosts a linky on her blog, and an Instagram hashtag #fiveunder5, come and join in!