337. Making salt dough ornaments for the tree.
338. Writing letter to Father Christmas.
339. Friday Film in our onesies.
341. Just one of those days.
342. Reading with Nanny.
343. Decorating Grandma's tree.
344. I can never resist a sleeping baby.
345. Mr Grumpy reading before bed.
346. Decorating our salt dough ornaments with lots of glitter!
347. Meeting Father Christmas!
348. Getting his medal at football!
349. My little artists.
350. Matching pyjamas and Alien Christmas books FTW.
Yes, I'm a week behind. Next week I'll post another two weeks worth and then it'll all be over! Sob! I started searching Pinterest for photography projects at 6am this morning, and it's made me reconsider doing this again next year. I just don't knoww. I love the idea of capturing the little moments, though with work, uni, the boys and reading, will I really have the time? I'm planning on starting a link up next year encouraging parents to get in the picture, and to take pictures of one another, because I for one barely have any photos with the boys that aren't selfies, so I figure I'll bug Colin once a week - maybe his photography will improve too! I'd also like a little more original content here, rather than just photos, so that's another one for the con list. I do take photos daily anyway, but I have also met some amazing people through this project. Will someone please just make this decision for me?!