316. Dinovember apparently took over my creativity this month...
317. The boys LOVE their new bunk beds!
318. Daniel is coming along SO well with his reading, I am so proud!
319. Lille gigglers.
320. Brotherly love at golf.
321. Pulling funny faces at Uncle Connor over Facetime.
322. Playing games at Grandma's.
323. Got my hair did.
324. Those pyjama bottoms fit him last month, kiddo's finally growing!
325. Friday Film - Planes!
326. Kiddo was having a rough night, but I just can't resist those rosy cheeks!
327. Brothers in a boat.
329. Breakfast. Strawberries and jam on fresh bread.
331. Matching jammies and storybooks. Perfection.
332. A particularly sweet morning.
333. Cheeky little biker.
334. Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree!
335. Writing Christmas cards by himself this year.
336. Somebunny stole Mama's hat.
Only 29 more photos to go! How is that even possible. Nearly a whole year of taking a photo a day, capturing the everyday moments for a whole year.
I've decided I'm probably not going to take part in this project next year. It has been so much fun, but especially towards the end has gone off the rails a little. The plan was to take a photo with my big camera every day (all of the above have been taken with my iPhone) and to post them every week (and there are three weeks' worth. Ooops) I'm just not making the effort to capture anything special, I'm just using photos I have taken. Realistically, with Uni and work and the boys, I don't have time for all the uploading and the editing, and getting out my big camera everyday just isn't happening, I'll still take photos every day with my iPhone, and share them to Instagram no doubt, but not as part of this project. I wanted to say a huge thank you to everyone in the group, everyone who has read a 365 post or taken the time to write a comment, it means so much to me. Instead of a 365, I'm going to focus on a 52 project, one photo of each of the boys a week, with my big camera. Hopefully that will be more manageable, and enjoyable too.