302. Pancakes and fresh berries. The breakfast of Kings.
303. A visit from Auntie Danica, her arms full of dinosaurs, books and pizza, as always.
304. A skeleton on a pony, about 294622 times cuter than it sounds.
305. First sparkler experience. 10/10.
306. Drawing at brother's football class. Note the legs.
307. Trains, one of the few content quiet moments.
308. Two days late on the Dinovember bandwagon, but it's so much fun.
The worst part about this project? Not the hours of finding photos, editing and copy-pasting, but the constant reminder that we are now 308 days into the year. Scary. Though, the excitement of Christmas kind of overrides the whole time-is-my-enemy thing. The darkness that comes with Autumn is seeping into my pictures now, I'm going to have to be more intentional. Number 307, I can't quite get to look like I want, probably because it was too dark to start with. I shake my first at this weather.