- Cookies. We made wit&whistle's best ever recipe and though they were a little thick for me, they went down pretty well. In hindsight, I probably overdid the substitute raising agent haha.
- Everywhere you turn it looks like fall. Yellow leaves, orange pumpkins, boots and scarves.
- Our selfie game has been on point this week.
- Decorating for Halloween, which Daniel also calls 'Spooky Day'. Adorable.
- Turning up an hour early to football after the time change, and not realising until I called my Mama. Not exactly a highlight for me but everyone else seems to find it pretty entertaining.