260. Have you ever seen anyone so excited about cleaning their teeth, ever? The Spider-Man toothbrushes were my best buy, ever.
261. Homemade tomato soup & grilled cheese, surprisingly went down well!
262. Sleepy fox.
263. His golf lesson is becoming a weekly thing. I guess I should learn the rules.
264. My little architect has become so into his building, it's incredibly sweet to watch.
265. BOTH my boys off to school. I don't know how this has happened.
266. Notes on teaching science in primary schools, taking up so many of my evenings.
267. Ice lollies in the bath, genius. & Joshua's face definitely makes up for Daniel's here.
268. A child-free after-uni errand run, including coffee, winning.
270. Sweet treats for Film Friday.
271. Playing superheroes at my Uncle's wedding.
272. Little adventurer, we can't walk anywhere without picking up sticks/conkers/pinecones. Typical.
273. I cannot get enough of him in his preschool uniform, and he seems pretty happy with it too.
274. Playdough, a rolling pin and some cutters and Joshua's the happiest boy on the block.
275. My little fox has been struggling with pre-school drop off. I think it's a mix of separation anxiety and the fact I've been working more, but when he asked to go in the sling when I couldn't pick him up during the morning school run rush, I was more than happy to oblige.
276. My darling little godson is going to be one next month. Seriously, time?
277. Sleeping babes are one of my favourite things to photograph, if you couldn't already tell.
278. Sunny scrambled eggs.
279. Even pirates need their chocolate hoops!
280. Fall finger painting.
281. The best of a bad bunch.
I really considered throwing in the towel on this project, life has just taken over the last few weeks and I haven't even picked up my camera. I debated about it, weighing the time it would take to find and edit the pictures, some of which I would have to search for through thousands of files on my computer, over the fact I was so close to finishing a project I had been wanting to do for so long. I'm glad I sucked it up, photography is something that I LOVE & I don't want to lose that excitement. So, three weeks of photos, and hopefully I'll be back on the ball next week!