225. An apple a day...
226. Getting creative.
227. Matching pyjamas and bedtime stories, just us two.
228. Warming up with Grandad, by the fire.
229. Kid's got game.
230. Pimm's and a good book, perfection.
231. Digging. Always digging.
232. "I can see the sea!"
233. Wet sand fascinates him, he would play for hours.
234. Climbing on the rocks with Nanny.
235. Working on his swing, copying Mama.
236. Colouring dragons in the morning sunlight.
237. The Gingerbread Man obsession continues...
239. My highlight of our day at the zoo, though he made the boys jump!
240. S'mores and sunset, little marshmallow stealer.
241. Daniel wasn't a fan of being buried, Joshua begged us to do it over and over!
242. It doesn't feel like a holiday if you can move your legs, right?!
243. Little conductors.
244. Sleeping with the essentials.
245. Watching "Ratatouille" with Mama.
A big one, as we were away for two weeks. The beach and the grandparents feature pretty heavily here, just the way we like it. Back into the swing, back to school and our usual routine now.