First, a look at last week's wishes...
01. To be productive. I think I can tick this. I completely blitzed the spare room & am getting rid of a bunch of stuff. Tidied & hoovered the whole upstairs, tidied and hoovered downstairs countless times! We did a bunch of activities & got out of the house as much as we could, given the weather.
02. To make healthy food choices. Fail.
03. To communicate more online. I've been much better on Twitter and especially Instagram, and am getting to know a bunch of new people!
04. To be more patient with the boys. Half a tick? This will be a work in progress for a long, long time. See previous posts.
& this week I'm going for a few more specific goals...
01. Drink 4 glasses of water a day. I really suck at drinking water, as I've probably mentioned a bazillion times. I was really strict with myself the last time I set this goal so fingers crossed.
02. Continue with the 30 day workout app. Tonight was just 10 squats, easypeasy, but after yesterday's run I was pretty thankful for that. I'm interested to know how it continues, I might start another challenge on top if I don't think it's pushing me.
03. Pick up after the boys once they are in bed. Just a quick 10/15 minutes, putting toys away, sorting the dishwasher, packing bags, so I don't have to worry about it in the morning.