155. Kid hates ants, but loves snails.
156. Scooter pro.
157. Tucked under a blanket, reading books. This kiddo is like a mini me.
158. Super proud of his shot.
159. Sneaky cucumber thief.
160. Stripes and bubbles, love.
161. Our first watermelon of the summer, I think he enjoyed it.
162. BFF's walking home from an afternoon at the park.
163. Kiddo rocked the egg and spoon race at sports day.
164. Sweet, sweet brothers.
165. Smart boys, practicing on the flat at Nana's 50th Party.
166. Summer means BBQs. Mmm.
167. Celebrating a day early with his Grandparents, look at that face!
168. Cheesing with his favourite Godmother.
Two weeks worth of pictures. My blog is such a photo dump at the moment, catching up with various projects. Usually I post my Catch The Moment pictures on a Wednesday, but I'm struggling with that since I started softball, so I'm going to start aiming for Tuesday.
I'm feeling more inspired this week, with my camera. The sun, and the bright colours that it brings out, make for some beautiful pictures. Capturing our Summer Bucket List will be fun too!