134. Blue skies and fluffy clouds never fair to make me smile.
135. Cheeky monkey enjoying a special treat - an ice lolly in the bath after a whole day with no accidents! Kiddo's not even wearing a nappy to bed anymore, he'll only be two next month!
136. Freshly washed and ready to snuggle. He's obsessed with that tiger book, especially that page. He does a pretty decent roar too.
137. Sans babies at my cousin's wedding, my love and I. Such a beautiful day!
138. I cannot cope with the crossed ankles, striped romper, baby flip flops ("fwipfwops") AND mini trilby.
139. My biggest hasn't featured much this week, but gosh he is wonderful. I was upset earlier today and he stood by my side, rubbing my back and asking "Why are you sad Mummy? I'm here, I'm here." My sweet, sweet boy.
140. This is real life. All day, errr day.
Today has been a rough one, just 'one of those days' but looking back at these pictures makes me forget all the crap and remember just how wonderful these days are. I'm doing the 100 days of happiness project on my Instagram, to find the little things that make me smile in the everyday. Right now, I'm cuddled up with my love watching the final Harry Potter, it's these moments that make my heart soar.