351. Meeting the man in red.
352. Gingerbread house, I was surprised at how much we all loved this!
353. Goodnight hugs with Daddy.
354. Earning his bread and putter. Lol.
355. A crafty afternoon.
356. Coffee and crayons, standard.
357. My little elves.
358. Christmas Eve takeaway and family film night.
359. Christmas King, fresh from a nap.
360. Boxing Day presents!
361. Child-free breakfast in bed. Perfection.
362. The best swing ever at Center Parcs.
363. Two sleepy boys on the way home!
364. Racing brothers.
365. Xbox-ing boys, playing Lego Marvel.
I can barely contain my excitement at having finished this project. I thought I was totally over it so I'm surprised at how giddy it has made me. I had a rethink about doing it again next year, while searching for other photography projects but I really just don't have the time. I'll still probably take photos every day, on my phone, and I found a couple of other challenges to do too, to inspire my photography. I'd still like to be a part of the group, to support everyone else taking part. I don't really feel like I've 'learnt' much taking part in this project, except how time consuming editing is! I've just sort of blundered through it, not doing much differently from what I usually would, taking pictures but not really thinking about them and this was always an afterthought. Maybe next year I'll have learnt to juggle my time a little better and I can try again. Good Luck to everyone doing a 365 next year, I'm almost a little jealous.